The online workshops will provide guidance in relation to:
- How to apply to the DWF Foundation
- Overview of the grant guidelines
- What we look for in an application
- Opportunity to ask questions about the application process.
If you are considering applying to the DWF Foundation for support then this session would be of benefit to you. The sessions will aim to be as interactive as possible so places will be limited. Please do register early.
Date and time
18 August 2021: 10:00 - 11:00
Clare has worked in and with the not-for-profit sector for over 20 years, with local, national and international charities.
Clare has worked in many different areas of fundraising development including corporate, trusts, events and major gifts.
The DWF Foundation was founded by DWF to provide funds, resources and support to help communities achieve their full potential. It focuses on the following five key areas:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Environment and sustainability