Collaboration doesn’t just happen – our discussion will consider factors that our panel have found make for a great collaboration experience. Topics we will discuss include:
- How can we ensure diversity of perspectives, not groupthink when we collaborate?
- How can leaders ensure they model great collaboration?
- Do lawyers have a disadvantage when it comes to collaboration?
- Are there lessons on successful collaboration we can learn from other professions?
- Can you ever create a culture of collaboration?
- How can you ensure external legal suppliers take collaboration seriously?
- Craig Chaplin, Commercial Director at DWF Mindcrest
- Paul Boyle, Group Deputy General Counsel, Serco
- William Deckelman, General Counsel, DXC Technologies
- Alana Tart, Senior Counsel, Digital & Privacy Law, Philip Morris International
- Catherine McGregor, Author, Consultant and Thought Leadership Expert