As technology continues to revolutionise industries, there is a growing need to evaluate its impact through an ESG lens.
Our panellists will delve into the role of ESG considerations in the mid-market technology sector, including:
- the pivotal role corporate governance plays in in shaping the ethical and responsible behaviour of organisations, best practices for fostering a culture of transparency, accountability, and ethical leadership;
- the challenges and opportunities that arise when integrating ESG factors into investment decisions, investment readiness and supply chain requirements;
- how to actively promote social mobility, diversity, and inclusion within your workforce. From breaking down barriers to providing equal opportunities.
15:45 - 16:00 Registration and networking (refreshments available)
16:00 - 17:30 Panel Session
17:30 - 17:45 Q&A
17:45 Drinks, canapes and networking
- Tavia Sparks, Senior Investment Manager, Private Equity, Foresight Group
- Anna Sutton, co-founder The Data Refinery and exited co-founder The Data Shed
- Abi Duff-Walker, Head of Sustainability, DWF
- Amy Woodfine, Corporate Director, DWF
- Ed Hoppitt, EMEA Technical Leadership team, VMWare
- Bernard Ginns, Branksome Partners (formerly Business Editor of the Yorkshire Post)
- Reema Vadoliya, Founder, People of Data