How can I have my dividends paid?
Dividends are paid in cash, typically by cheque or directly into a nominated bank account.
For a more convenient way to receive your dividends, have them paid into your bank or building society account. The benefits of having your dividend paid directly are:
- More secure than cheques by post.
- No need to pay in each cheque.
- Funds placed into your account on the payment date.
- Avoid the inconvenience and cost of lost, spoiled or out of date cheques.
- Dividend Confirmation is sent to your registered address.
You will need your shareholder reference when making enquires, which can be found on your share certificate.
To take advantage of this service or for further details, contact Equiniti or visit Shareview.
Please refer to our Manage your shares page for more information on how to contact Equiniti.