Naomi is qualified in three jurisdictions: Scotland; England & Wales and the Republic of Ireland. She is a Solicitor Advocate with higher rights of audience in the higher courts of England and Wales. She is also a Notary public and a Writer to Her Majesty's Signet in Scotland. She has considerable cross border experience and many of her cases have an international element.
Naomi acts in a wide range of commercial litigation matters, acting for both claimants / pursuers and defendants / defenders. She represents clients in litigation, mediation and arbitration. She has particular experience in complex contractual disputes, property litigations, commercial fraud, corporate divorce, and recovering assets under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.
Naomi is a keen proponent of “dispute avoidance” and works with clients to develop risk management strategies in order to identify, mitigate or even avoid disputes. She regularly advises clients regarding reputation management and is currently instructed on matters relating to privacy, defamation and breach of confidence.
Her clients range from high net worth individuals to large multi-national corporations. Many of Naomi's cases involve an international element. She is often instructed to obtain urgent remedies, including interdicts and injunctions and orders for freezing and seizing assets (domestic and worldwide).
Naomi is an elected council member for the Law Society of Scotland representing the constituency of England and Wales. In 2017 she won a prestigious WeAreTheCity "Rising Star" Award in Law, which recognised her talent in, and contribution to, the legal industry. Naomi was featured in Management Today's "35 Women Under 35" which is the UK's is the longest-running, most prestigious list of young, female business talent.
- London Solicitor Litigation Association (LSLA)
- Scottish Lawyers in London Association (SSLA)
- Property Litigation Association (PLA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association (POCLA)
- "Naomi Pryde is impressive, absurdly driven and fantastically smart. She combines deep knowledge of the law with a bubbly infectious personality" - Legal 500 2019
- "Naomi Pryde is exceptional. Her awards, notoriety and accolades are entirely deserved and warranted. I have never come across a dispute or issue which she cannot handle with her calm yet fiercely analytical skills. She is an opponent to be very wary of and someone you always want in your corner." – Legal 500 2020
- "Naomi Pryde is a breath of fresh air to the Scottish legal landscape. Highly commercial in her understanding and with great client empathy. Naomi cuts through disputes to advise clients to a successful conclusion and is always mindful of the costs of all outcomes." – Legal 500 2020
- "Naomi Pryde is unflappably brilliant. She has the ability to distil huge amounts of information quickly and analyses a case’s strengths and weaknesses immediately." – Legal 500 2020
- "Led by the formidable Naomi Pryde, any dispute with a GB/ROI cross-border element is bread and butter to this team." – Legal 500 2020
- "Naomi Pryde has exceptional client management skills and excellent legal knowledge." – Legal 500 2020
- "Naomi Pryde’s depth and breadth of knowledge is second-to-none and as the head of the DR team has appropriately skilled staff under her." – Legal 500 2020
- "Naomi Pryde has exceptional client management skills, plus strong legal knowledge." – Legal 500 2020
- "Incredibly hard-working"
- “An extremely professional and personable lawyer. Worked tirelessly to get us a good result, and with a positive attitude.”