Luca has gained extensive experience through his involvement in major M&A, corporate and energy transactions.
He is a highly regarded practitioner and has significant experience acting for clients who operate in different industries, including in both the public and private sector. He effectively supports his clients by providing tailor-made advice on a range of deals including but not limited to corporate governance, commercial contracts, industrial M&A and private equity transactions.
He specialises in the representation of domestic and international corporate clients, private equity funds, commercial banks and their private equity affiliates in public and private, domestic and cross-border M&A and private equity investments, advising on all aspects of the creation, structuring and implementation of highly complex transactions.
In addition to his M&A work, Luca has a comprehensive knowledge of the renewable energy sector, and is often involved in energy transactions assisting both investors and banks in complex cases.
Luca is Scientific Committee member and lecturer at Il Sole 24 ore Business School and he has also authored several articles pertaining to his wide range of expertise.
- Advised the shareholders of Giglio.com in the legal aspects of a minority investment by Equilybra S.p.A. (January 2019)
- Assisted VAM Investments Group, in the sale of a minority share in the company to TAGES S.p.A. (December 2018)
- Acting for Astraco S.r.l. in the incorporation and capital increase as well as in the private investors club deal for the purchase of Pancioc (July 2018)
- Advised VAM Investments Group S.p.A. and Immobiliare.it S.p.A. in the capital increase of Soundreef S.p.A. (May 2018)
- Acting for Headway Capital Partners LLP in the acquisition of Forno della Rotonda S.p.A. and of Castaldi Lights S.p.A. as well (February 2018)
“Speed, dedication and patience” are some of his numerous strengths
Chambers 2012 and 2013
"He is a very business-focused lawyer and we are very impressed with his ability to bring in different resources when necessary. He is careful, thoughtful, and smart."