Katarzyna is an Senior Associate in the firm’s Warsaw office. She focuses her practice on national and international tax law, particularly corporate income tax, personal income tax, VAT and transfer tax (capital duty). Her practice focuses on on-going and transactional tax advisory, tax planning and restructuring projects, tax litigation in front of tax authorities and administrative courts, administrative enforcement proceedings with respect to tax arrears as well as tax review and due diligence projects.
- Tax Advisor - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advising and acting as the attorney of C&A Polska sp. z o.o., a company belonging to an international chain of fashion retail clothing stores, in a tax refund case, in front of Polish tax authorities and administrative courts.
- Advising and acting as the attorney of Kontron East Europe sp. z o.o., being a subsidiary of Kontron AG, a quoted global technology leader, in VAT and corporate income tax cases, in front of Polish administrative courts.
- Member of a team advising Erste Group Immorent AG (ERSTE Bank capital group) on tax issues pertaining to restructuring process of its client, in order to minimize risk exposure connected with the risk of its’ client insolvency in case of enforcement proceedings commenced by a tax authority.
- Member of a team advising Alpine, a large construction company, on various tax issues relating to the cross-border insolvency proceedings of its Polish branch.