DWF's oil and gas team can be involved in all stages of a project. This can see us working with oil and gas players of all sizes, including national and international oil companies, oilfield service businesses, pipeline, storage and terminal companies, refining and chemical companies, financial institutions and also governments from around the world.
Our lawyers have “vast experience in managing huge international petroleum projects” – Who's Who Legal - Energy.
Our sector specialists also have in-house experience and our expertise spans:
- Petroleum licences and concessions
- Environmental permissions and consents
- Operating agreements, construction (including EPC and EPCM contracts)
- LNG related contracts
- Oil and gas and regulatory issues (including health and safety)
- Transportation agreements
- Oil storage regulations
- Agreements and arrangements
- Marketing and fuel supply arrangements
- Dispute resolution
This array of industry expertise ensures that our teams can help meet all your oil and gas firm’s needs and provide the right support and legal counsel you require. DWF is also a member and a sponsor of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators.