Our team can support you with international commercial arbitration, investment arbitration and enforcement.
In addition to acting as counsel in arbitral proceedings, members of our team are regularly appointed as arbitrators or members of the tribunal. We have global reach and experience of the most important arbitration hubs in the world, with inside knowledge of each organisation’s rules, including:
- American Arbitration Association / ICDR (AAA)
- Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC)
- Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA)
- Asian Institute of Alternative Dispute Resolution (AIADR)
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution (ZCC)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC)
- World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) Arbitration and Mediation Centre
Our integrated offering also includes eDisclosure and eDiscovery, provided in-house by Mindcrest to cover the collection, hosting, searching and culling of documents for cases of any size.
We can provide Forensic, which gives you the added expertise of a team of forensic accountants, accredited investigators and intelligence analysts. We provide support when key commercial or regulatory relationships break down, or if disruption arises through fraud or other criminal activity.
We advise clients on how to safeguard collectability and enforcement of awards or judgments. Our global team can also support you with cross-jurisdictional strategy, injunctions or proactive measures and asset tracing.