Our team of construction experts has produced a round-up of insights focusing on some of the key issues in the industry. This includes an update on the Building Safety Act, and how the construction industry is addressing climate change, and the new insurance model clauses, defined by the Building Safety Bill.
Here are the key highlights included:
- The Building Safety Act – where are we now?
- How will construction site flexible working impact the PL Insurance Risk profile?
- New Insurance Model Clauses defined by the Building Safety Fund
- Payment under a Hybrid Contract
- Standard industry forms of construction contracts - not the gold standard
- NEC: The introduction of X29 climate change
- The Construction Contracts Exclusion Order - What impact will this have on the water industry?
DWF is hosting an essential training course for professionals involved in construction, engineering and infrastructure projects – the Law & Contract Management – NEC4 course.
As an accredited ICE training, we have developed a custom-built platform to host this training course, which will enable professionals to qualify in using the NEC form of contract.
There is still time to sign up to the course which will start in late October. Find out more about our ICE training course and register your interest here.
Click below to sign up for our Building Better Construction and Development updates. Please ensure you click "Yes, I would like to receive business communications, sector insights and event information from DWF via Email." and select "Real Estate" and then tick "Construction and Infrastructure".