Will trained and qualified at DWF between 2011 and 2013. He has a broad spectrum of M&A experience and has a particular focus on private equity transactions, acting for both institutions and management teams. Will is described by clients as "an excellent lawyer" who "has a strong sense of pragmatism". He inspires client confidence by providing practical technical advice on complex matters and develops lasting client relationships.
- Acted for Growth Partner on its £15m investment in Passenger Clothing, the sustainability focused outdoor clothing brand.
- Advised Inflexion and the management shareholders on the £250m sale of Mobica, a global software development and integration services specialist, to Cognizant, a US-based NASDAQ-listed business.
- Advised the management team of Workdry International, the holding company of the UK's leading pump rental engineered solutions company Selwood, on the buyout by Arcus Infrastructure Partners.
- Advising Inflexion Private Equity on its double buyout of Energy Helpline and UK Web Media to create the home services switching site Comparison Technologies.
- Advising the management team of Optionis Group in relation to its secondary and tertiary sales.
- Acting for The Authentic Food Company Ltd on its acquisition of a state of the art, frozen ready meals manufacturing facility from Heinz in Ireland.