Employment law has remained as fast paced as ever with a number of interesting new developments over the last few months:
- Important employment law reform: A round-up of the changes announced
- Employment tribunals: What is the cost to employers?
- Key payments and limits 2023/24 and revised Vento bands
- Webinar recording: Monitoring your workforce
Fostering a positive workplace culture should be a top priority for all businesses. Please see our latest Responsibility updates outlining some key considerations:
- Uncovering the many guises of workplace bullying
- Workplace culture: What does good look like?
- Creating a culture of voice in the workplace
Upcoming global webinar!
Inclusion and diversity: Allyship
Thursday 22 June 2023 | 09:00 - 10:00 (BST)
Allyship is defined by Dictionary.com as "the status or role of a person who advocates and actively works for the inclusion of a marginalised or politicised group in all areas of society, not as a member of that group but in solidarity with its struggle and point of view and under its leadership".
We would be delighted if you could join us at our webinar where we will consider the concept of allyship in a global organisation.