ExperienceRafał Woźniak has represented, among others Banco Santander in transactions on the Polish financial market, including in the acquisition of the listed WSE company Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. finalized in April 2011 (worth over EUR 4 billion), as well as the merger of Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. with Kredyt Bank S.A. (worth over EUR 5 billion). He also advised on numerous primary and secondary public offerings, including the initial public offerings of Wittchen S.A., InPost S.A., Agroton plc., Pekabex S.A., Poznańska Korporacja Budowlana Pekabex S.A and Enter Air S.A., as well as in offerings of bonds including the public bond issue of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and LC Corp.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
Initial and Secondary Public offerings
- Novaturas AB - advising as transactional counsel in Novatura’s initial public offering and introduction of shares on the Polish market to the trading market on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, comprising inter alia supporting the issuer in fulfilling information duties, as well as legal advice on the corporate governance.
- Danwood Holding S.A. - advising as bookrunner’s counsel in relation to the initial public offering of the Company on Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Maxcom S.A., a producer of telecommunications devices - legal advice on initial public offering and introduction of shares on the Polish market to the trading market on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, comprising inter alia due diligence of the issuer and preparing of the prospectus, as well as legal advice on the corporate governance (ongoing project).
- i2 Development S.A. - advising on an investment agreement concerning joint investment in a special purpose vehicle together with YIT Development sp z o.o. Preparation of the investment agreement and the shareholders' agreement of the newly established special purpose vehicle.
- CDRL S.A. - advising on the acquisition of a majority share in a foreign company with a chain of stores for children's goods in Belarus operating under the brand name-Buslik. Comprehensive legal advisory in the project, including advising on the preparation of the investment agreement.
- EBRD (The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development) - advising on investment in Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas. EBRD acquired approximately 4.5% of shares of bank BGŻ BNP Paribas S.A. and thus became its shareholder.
- Chambers and Partners Global 2019 – Capital Markets: Equity – Poland (Band 4)
Sources praise his "academic background and practical attitude to the problems clients face."
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 - Capital Markets (Tier 3)
Team assists public companies and financial and capital markets institutions on the scope of services relating to securities law.
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 - Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Tier 3)
M&A is a core competency of the team, which is led by managing partner Michał Pawłowski. Highlights for Pawłowski included advising Integer.pl and InPost on a tender offer by the investor AI PrimeBidcos.ar.