Izabela focuses on full spectrum of issues connected with employment law and social insurance law, including labour disputes, pensions, individual and collective redundancies, relations with trade unions and social insurance institutions. She advises in developing internal policies and strategies, compliance, conducting internal investigations, preparation of internal regulations and policies, including whistle-blowing polices and anti-harassment procedures. She advises clients in matters related to employer's and managers' liability. Izabela also assists in M&A transactions in scope of employment matters, drafting documentation governing the employer-employee relationship, in particular managerial contracts, non-competition and confidentiality agreements, collective bargaining agreements and other agreements with trade unions and works councils.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Mango - day-to-day legal advice regarding labour law matters, including employment of foreigners and termination of employment relationship; representing Client in labour law dispute; reviewing employment law documents, including internal regulations.
- Lubelski Węgiel "Bogdanka" S.A. - day-to-day legal advice in the scope of employment i.a. regarding internal regulations; working time in mines; amendments to the collective bargaining agreements and management contracts.
- Paramedica - representing Client in employment disputes with former employee regarding payment of commission and compensation; representing Client in a dispute regarding payment of social insurance contributions.
- A group of companies from pharmaceutical sector - due diligence analysis in the scope of employment matters in the context of contemplated transactions.