He and his team advise clients in developing and negotiating all types of agreements relating to intellectual property rights. An important part of the practice of Oskar and the intellectual property department of DWF Poland is unfair competition law. Besides advice on copyright and trademarks, Oskar participates on behalf of his clients in matters relating to trade secrets, protection of personal data and databases. Intellectual property and court cases relating to unfair competition are an important part of his practice. Oskar also strongly focuses on combating piracy and marketing of counterfeit products. He represents numerous clients, in particular from the entertainment sector, in connection with the illegal import or distribution of illegal products. He cooperates with the customs authorities and other law enforcement agencies in Poland and other European Union countries.
Oskar is the Chairman of the Copyright Law Commission at the Polish Ministry of Culture and heads the IP Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce in Poland.
- Attorney-at-law - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Chairman of the Copyright Law Commission at the Ministry of Culture
- Chairman of the Intellectual Property Commission of ICC Poland
- Member of the Board - Association of Friends of the Museum of History of Poland
- Member of Supervisory Board - The Kulski Foundation
- Oskar Tułodziecki was appointed by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage as Chairman of the Copyright Commission (March 2019)
- Oskar Tułodziecki was appointed head of the Intellectual Property Committee by the Board of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Poland) (March 2019)
- Chambers and Partners Global 2023 - Intellectual Property - Poland: Oskar Tułodziecki (Band 3)
According to sources: Oskar Tułodziecki comes strongly recommended for his copyright experience. He also has experience advising blue-chip film production companies on counterfeiting mandates. Clients value that he is "always on top of the issues," with one source noting: "He is very knowledgeable and the legal opinions he gives me are always fully researched and clearly understood."
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2023 - Intellectual Property (Tier 2) – Hall of Fame
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2023 – TMT – Recommended Lawyer
- WTR1000 ranking for 2023 – recognised for anti – counterfeiting enforcement and litigation
Oskar Tułodziecki “has a loyal client following, he is a “strong litigator” who is especially noted for his top-notch anti-counterfeiting skills. He is in hot demand among major entertainment and media companies.” and 2018: “Oskar Tułodziecki is a sure bet for challenging disputes and brings a wealth of in-house industry experience to DWF Poland.
“Excellent for trademark prosecution”.
- IP STARS from Managing IP 2023 – IP Star for Tademarks
- Oskar Tułodziecki was in the group of 30 honored in the Hall of Fame as part of The Legal 500 ranking. Hall of Fame is a relatively fresh initiative (2017) as part of The Legal 500 ranking, which is to honor lawyers who are constantly appreciated by clients due to the unwavering professionalism, partners from the office who are at the pinnacle of the profession.