Ignasi was a founding partner of Spanish firm RCD and is Co-Managing partner at DWF-RCD. He leads the Innovation and Entrepreneurship department, which includes the practice of start-ups, Venture Capital, Corporate Venturing, and academic spin-offs.
Ignasi has long and extensive experience in advising entrepreneurs and investors in the process of negotiations and strategic alliances. He has also collaborated with various public research centers and in the creation of knowledge-based companies (spin-offs). He is a member of the Board of Directors of several technology-based companies and the author of different academic articles related to his areas of practice and knowledge. He also regularly speaks at a wide-range of Spanish universities.
- Member of the Harvard Law School Center on the Legal Profession Advisory Board
- Officer of the International Bar Association (IBA) Healthcare and Life Sciences Law Committee
- Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association International Private Equity Committee (ABA)
- Chambers & Partners, Private Equity: Venture Capital 2021
- Chambers & Partners, Fintech 2020
"He is one of the most brilliant minds I've ever met.”
- Chambers & Partners Europe 2019
“A very knowledgeable lawyer who is well respected and has broad experience.”
“He understands the market.”
- IAM Patent 2018
“He is the firm’s founding partner and a gifted academician; he also sits on the boards of several technology companies and as a result has a head for both business and legal matters.”