Inclusion is a major issue for 21st century leaders, indeed it’s debatable whether you can be an effective leader in a modern organisation without being inclusive.
Inclusive organisations will have more engaged and productive employees and therefore be more profitable and more successful. However, what leaders of organisations say and do is incredibly important- it’s likely to make up to 70% difference as to whether individuals feel more included or not.
Whilst exploring being an inclusive leader in more detail, we will consider:
- What to do when you don’t know all the answers.
- Managing change for inclusion, including the fact that change can be difficult for both the majority and minority groups within your organisation.
- How to bring inclusive leadership into all day-to-day activities.
We will be discussing what inclusive leadership means and how it is displayed in action with legal leaders from a variety of organisations, including:
- Lawson Crawford, Director of Legal and Company Secretary at UCL Business
- Richard Harris, Chief Legal Officer and Company Secretary at Robert Walters
- Alex Wilson, EMEA Legal Director at CBRE
- Caroline Colliston, Partner at DWF
- Dr. Catherine McGregor, who will moderate the panel discussion