Bartosz has been involved in numerous transactions relating to the sale and purchase of shopping malls, warehouses and greenfield projects including investments within special economic zones. His areas of expertise comprise also advisory in the field of construction encompassing in particular contracts relating to investment process as well as permitting and other regulatory issues.
Bartosz also represents clients in litigation proceedings (in particular in real estate, lease or construction related disputes) as well as court administrative and administrative proceedings related to various real estate investment issues.
- Attorney-at-law - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advising a US-based investment fund on the purchase of logistic centres in Poland (share deal)
- Advising a leading European supermarket chain on its expansion on the Polish market (including in particular real estate and construction) and representation in court and administrative proceedings
- Advising a Germany-based construction company on numerous infrastructure construction projects and representing in court proceedings
- Providing comprehensive legal assistance to a greenfield project in Poland (including in particular real estate, construction and state aid law) developed for a leading global automotive company