Norbert represents numerous German companies in transactions and investments, particularly in Asia, Eastern Europe, Iran and North America. Furthermore, he assists Chinese companies on their business in Europe.
Norbert is a frequent lecturer on foreign investment strategies at conferences, seminars and workshops in Europe and Asia.
- International obligation to close the air space over "Conflict Zones"? - The Example of MH17, in: ZLW 2016, p.44 et seq.
- Internal dispute with risks. Problems with CIETAC-Arbitration clauses in: China Contact 9/2013, p.30 et seq.
- with Wolfgang Sonnleitner, Country Report Germany, in: Wolff (ed.), China Outbound Investments - A Guide to Law and Practice, Hong Kong, 2011 (English edition) and Beijing, 2012 (Chinese edition)
- with Jörn Albrecht, Internet Law, in : Heidel/Pauly/Amend (ed.), AnwaltFormulare, Bonn 8th edition 2015
- Germany's small-medium firms offer prime M&A opportunities for China, in : Shanghai Daily, Vol. 010 No. 2879, April 29, 2009
- Everything is different – german mid-sized companies in China, in : FINANCE Special supplement 02/2008, p. 6 et seq.
- German mid-sized companies succesful in China, in : CIHD Magazin 12/2007, p. 24 et seq.
- Re-Regulation of US Air Transport - Forwards to the Past ?, in : Benkö/Kröll (ed.), Luft- und Weltraumrecht im 21. Jahrhundert (FS Böckstiegel), Cologne et al. 2001, p. 99 et seq.
- The Commercial Launch Services Agreement, Baden-Baden 1998