COVID-19 government information published this week:
- Cabinet Office – Updated guidance on face coverings. View >
- Cabinet Office - Updated guidance on spectators. View > View >
- Department of Health and Social Care – Areas with local restrictions. View > View > View > View >
Comment: BBPA – Manchester >
Relaxation of some restrictions in Leicester. View >
- Home Office – Introduction of offence of organising or facilitating illegal gatherings – from 28 August. View >
- Welsh Government – Chief Medical Officer: Further relaxation of restrictions. View >
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office – Imposition of quarantine requirement on travellers from Croatia, Trinidad and Tobago and Austria - 22 August. View >
- The British Chambers of Commerce has published its latest member business impact tracker survey results – including that more than 1 in 3 of businesses say they have three months or less worth of cash in reserve. View >
Are you following us on LinkedIn?
Follow our food and retail sector pages for the industry news, legal insights and events so you never miss a thing.