To meet the challenge and have a clearer view, Didier Paris, MP and Law Commission member, and our partners gave an overview of the following areas:
- The rules applicable to commercial, civil, criminal and administrative disputes during the period of confinement and thereafter;
- The rules enacted with respect to the sanctioning of contractual breaches, refinancing and collective proceedings; and
- General meetings in times of health crisis.
- Didier Paris, MP and Law Commission member
- Romain Dupeyré, partner, in charge of commercial litigation and insurance
- Florence Karila, partner, in charge of commercial and real estate litigation
- Anne-Sylvie Vassenaix-Paxton, partner, in charge of corporate and insolvency proceedings
- Paul Cesar, partner, Banking & Finance, in charge of financing
Please note that the webinar was made in French.
If you are interested in viewing the recording from this recent webinar please contact Paris Events.