Information published this week includes the following:
- HM Treasury announce extension of furlough scheme until end of June and extend eligibility date to 19th March. View > View > BBPA > BCC >
- HM Treasury expand large business loan scheme. View >
- UK Government announce social distancing to remain in place until at least 7th May. View > View >
- Department for Transport extend relaxation of driver’s hours to 31st May. View >
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy announce relaxation of competition rules for diary sector. View >
- Office for Product Safety and Standards publish guidance for Local Authorities on Primary Advice. View >
- Food Standards Agency publish new guidance for consumers. View >
- Food Standards Agency activate contingency plans for meat inspection. View >
- UK Government announce launch of vaccine task force and appointment of Lord Deighton to boost personal protective equipment production. View > View >
- UK Government sends open letters to business sectors: Fisheries > Waste Sector >
- UK Government calls for long term approach to preparing for pandemics at World Bank meeting. View >
- British Beer and Pub Association claim 3-4 weeks’ notice necessary for sector to implement plans to reopen. View >
Are you following us on LinkedIn?
Follow our retail and food sector pages for the latest industry news, legal insights and events so you never miss a thing.