The following areas were discussed by a range of speakers including expert from DWF:
- COVID-19, Insurance and Law – Pierre-Grégoire Marly, Law Professor, President of the association FDA
- Business Interruption losses not caused by a material damage: problematics, solutions? – Christophe Pardessus, Managing Director, Marsh
- Cancelations and postponements of events or travels: what responses from insurers? – Cédric Thevenot, Director, Verspieren
- An epidemic of frauds and cyberattacks – Ezechiel Symenouh, Cyber Practice Leader, Gras Savoye
- Liability of Directors and Officers in times of crisis – Emmanuel Marsigny, Partner, Marsigny Gosset avocats
- Effects of Ordinances establishing the state of emergency on the performance of insurance contracts – Romain Dupeyré, Partner, DWF (France) AARPI
- Towards insurance coverage of sanitary disasters? – Valéria Faure-Muntian, Deputy and President of a working group on insurance at the French National Assembly and Joël Monnet, Professor of law.
Please note that the webinar was made in French.
If you are interested in viewing the recording from this recent webinar please contact Paris Events >