UK Government Coronavirus information:
Information published this week includes the following:
- Business support package – HM Treasury View >
- Self-employed support package – HM Treasury View >
- Relaxation of carry over rules on annual leave – Department for Business View >
- Ban on evictions for commercial tenants in rent arrears – Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government View >
- Closure of businesses and premises – Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government View >
- Non-essential travel ban – UK Government View >
- Guidance on Coronavirus Bill 2020 – Dept for Health and Social Care View >
- UK Covid-19 cases and risk – Dept for Health and Social Care View >
- Advice for consumers and online gambling operators – Gambling Commission View > View >
- Derogation to produce propanol based hand sanitisers – Health and Safety Executive View >
- Role of Environmental Health in enforcing business closures – Chartered Institute of Environmental Health View >
ASA uphold complaint regarding lack of substantiation of price reduction claim: The Advertising Standards Authority has upheld a complaint re. a price reduction claim by Brand Alley a ‘flash sale website operator’ on the basis of lack of substantiation that the higher price from which the reduction was claimed had been charged by the business. Brand Alley highlighted that the higher price was the recommended retail price of its supplier who had been charging that price during the promotion. View >
Are you following us on LinkedIn?
Follow our retail and food sector pages for the latest industry news, legal insights and events so you never miss a thing.